- A Software Architect working for a FTSE 100 Insurance company in the UK.
- Author of Introducing the Play Framework.
- A technologist.
My main areas of interest are
- Kotlin / Java
- The Play Framework
- Web Programming
- Stack Overflow 48.1k 48.1k 1010 gold badges8787 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3k 3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 999 999 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Writing 563 563 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1047 Show a number to two decimal places
- 363 Value Change Listener to JTextField
- 191 How to set HTTP headers (for cache-control)?
- 102 Why don't Marty's parents ever mention how similar he looks to the Marty of 1955?
- 79 What does 'synchronized' mean?
- 68 Why does Harry only make use of time travel in The Prisoner of Azkaban?
- 53 Where does the System Information information come from on login?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
12 Acronyms. Good or Bad? Oct 22 '10
12 The Status of Beta Nov 14 '10
9 When should expansion tags be used? Oct 23 '10
3 Who should the moderators be? Oct 25 '10
3 Multiple Questions, same author, similar topics Oct 27 '10
2 Can I track Tags I have created? Nov 24 '10
2 “recommend a game” questions Oct 22 '10
1 Is this question too open? Nov 16 '10
1 What's the best way to describe our hobby's games? Jan 10 '11