C++ expert, posting though pretty much anonymously.
As well as working programming professionally, I build music playlists every week and use various programs and scripts to help me find new music and filter based on certain criteria. (This involves use of Spotify API, iTunes get requests for metadata and some youtube searching for further info).
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '14 at 13:17
- Stack Overflow 29k 29k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 3k 3k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 532 532 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 451 451 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 std::vector::resize() vs. std::vector::reserve()
- 76 how do you insert the value in a sorted vector?
- 72 Move list element to the end in STL
- 45 1.#QNAN error C++
- 45 Interface design where functions need to be called in a specific sequence
- 42 C++ - value of uninitialized vector<int>
- 38 Why would I prefer using vector to deque
- View more network posts →