Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
26 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '15 at 16:52
- Meta Stack Exchange 81.6k 81.6k 1717 gold badges183183 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.1k 21.1k 2929 gold badges106106 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 8.2k 8.2k 88 gold badges4545 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Web Applications 4.2k 4.2k 1111 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.2k 4.2k 2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 312 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 309 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 300 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 185 How do I expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 153 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 132 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- View more network posts →