Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '15 at 16:52
- Meta Stack Exchange 66.8k 66.8k 1515 gold badges179179 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.9k 17.9k 2828 gold badges100100 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 7.1k 7.1k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4k 4k 2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 309 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 275 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 272 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 164 How to expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 142 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- 122 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- View more network posts →