Bill the Lizard
Python, Java, Android, etc. developer living in Charlotte, NC.
My Android apps on Google Play:
- Three of a Kind - A fun, fast-paced strategy card game. Match any three symbols to win.
- Sketchboard - Sketch drawings on your mobile device.
- Serpent - An Android version of the classic mobile game Snake.
- Math Blitz! - A fast-paced flashcard game to help students practice their arithmetic skills.
- Linear Interpolator - Fill in the gaps in your data using linear interpolation.
- Kitchen Calculator - A simple unit converter for common units used in cooking and homebrewing.
If you use any of these apps, please leave me a rating and any feedback for improvement.
- Stack Overflow 372.5k 372.5k 202202 gold badges547547 silver badges845845 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 129.9k 129.9k 5959 gold badges302302 silver badges590590 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 19.5k 19.5k 66 gold badges8888 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.3k 8.3k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3570 How do I tell if a regular file does not exist in Bash?
- 1246 How do I remove all .pyc files from a project?
- 918 What is a NullPointerException, and how do I fix it?
- 641 How do I find duplicate values in a table in Oracle?
- 602 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 550 Regex for numbers only
- View more network posts →