I'm an evil despot with plans to rule the world...
Well, OK, I lied.
I'm actually a Java programmer, although I also dabble in PHP, C#, and C++.
- Maven (once wasn't enough)
- Maven (twice wasn't enough)
If I'm on SO, it's likely because I'm waiting for another Maven compile.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '15 at 18:48
- Stack Overflow 81.6k 81.6k 1616 gold badges119119 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Arqade 14.1k 14.1k 99 gold badges4545 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 814 814 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 703 Find duplicate records in MySQL
- 676 'AND' vs '&&' as operator
- 532 C# Java HashMap equivalent
- 241 What does the question mark in Java generics' type parameter mean?
- 234 Is the order guaranteed for the return of keys and values from a LinkedHashMap object?
- 226 How is "mvn clean install" different from "mvn install"?
- 154 PHP: How do you determine every Nth iteration of a loop?
- View more network posts →