A miscellaneous computer scientist/poet.
Where are you hiding, God? Inside me, or outside? Or behind everything?
To the walker, the road's a chain; true freedom is the snowy plain.
--Aaro Hellaakoski (translation mine)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '14 at 22:50
- Role-playing Games 50.2k 50.2k 1414 gold badges181181 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 How to let my players fail their rolls intentionally, but covertly?
- 105 How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?
- 91 How to deal with DM favoritism toward a player who is able to silence other players in order to avoid being constantly overruled by the group?
- 86 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 80 As DM, how do I deal with PCs that expect everything in the game to be relevant to the story?
- 79 What did Godric Gryffindor have a sword for, anyway?
- 64 How do I tweak this crouching rule to balance it?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 4 '14