Academia and Employment:
- Graduate in BSc Computer Games Programming (focused on C++ and C#, though I'm a bit rusty)
- Currently employed as a Data Admin, which includes a number of MS Office projects (such as automated spreadsheets and Access Databases which require heavy use of VBA)
Hobbies and Interests:
- Video Games (if that wasn't obvious from the above), mostly RPGs and Action games. Notable favourites include: Okami, the Monster Hunter series, the Disgaea series and Borderlands 2.
- Role-playing Games. My introduction to RPGs was a Games Society at university, with a homebrewed hack of Feng Shui. Notable experience with: L5R (4E), Dungeon World, Apocalypse World, Homebrew systems of my own design.
- Collectible Card Games. I'm primarily a MtG player and have been playing since the release of Zendikar, currently focusing on standard with a Jeskai Tempo deck. In the past I've also dabbled in L5R, Yu-gi-oh, Cardfight!!Vanguard and Force of Will.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 9:36
- Role-playing Games 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 282 282 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 136 136 77 bronze badges
- Information Security 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 Declare and Initialize String Array in VBA
- 61 How can I politely handle a GM who doesn't appear to 'get' how Dungeon World works?
- 53 Should I worry about players abusing the Know-It-All move?
- 35 Should I tell the players the exact stats of monsters they fight?
- 19 How often should I plan for the players to make camp?
- 16 What are the requirements to use a Smartgun System to its full extent?
- 12 Did SR5 fix the problems with decking?
- View more network posts →