Semi-pro board game designer (three published games: The Isle of Doctor Necreaux, Pressure Matrix, and Inevitable ( http://inevitablethegame.com/ ) ). Created 120+ free print-and-play games, available at Invisible City Productions: www.invisible-city.com/
I also enjoy classic pinball, rock climbing, and origami.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '11 at 12:28
Top network posts
- 15 Handicapping an experienced Agricola player.
- 13 Is there much strategy and planning in 7-Wonders or is mostly luck?
- 12 How can I tell how replayable a cooperative game is?
- 12 How long does it take to play Diplomacy?
- 8 Any good way to add a handicap in Dominion?
- 7 What is the best first development to purchase in Roll Through the Ages?
- 7 Countermeasures to "analysis paralysis"?
- View more network posts →