Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen May 15 '19 at 5:06
- Mathematics 162.3k 162.3k 1212 gold badges142142 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4k 4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 371 371 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 134 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 102 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 83 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 77 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 64 What isn't a vector space?
- 64 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →