Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
The infamous question... downvote to your heart's content:
Can Poisson Summation formula break? -12
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 14 '18 at 16:12
- Mathematics 21.6k 21.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 20.4k 20.4k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computational Science 897 897 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 After installing with pip, "jupyter: command not found"
- 63 5/8 bound in group theory
- 55 Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 45 Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 38 What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 36 Computing Self-Intersections with Complex Analysis
- 32 "Entropy" proof of Brunn-Minkowski Inequality?
- View more network posts →