Meh. Disenfranchised SO user.
Fed up with the elitism and condescension and the Lords of the Flies nature of the SE network.
Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a bit nicer to each others?
Member for 10 years
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '12 at 23:18
- Stack Overflow 224.7k 224.7k 4545 gold badges321321 silver badges536536 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 303 303 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 282 282 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1090 Does functional programming replace GoF design patterns?
- 1070 What are C++ functors and their uses?
- 815 Why does C++ compilation take so long?
- 634 Why does C++ not have reflection?
- 612 Why is the C++ STL is so heavily based on templates? (and not on *interfaces*)
- 465 When to use reinterpret_cast?
- 384 Accessing an array out of bounds gives no error, why?
- View more network posts →