Type systems, pure functional programming, and generative art. During the day, I'm a compiler engineer working on the OCaml compiler at Jane Street. In a past life, I got a PhD in programming languages with Stephanie Weirich at UPenn. (he/him/his)
Ithaca, NY, USA
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 22:42
- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 66 gold badges7474 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 12.2k 12.2k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Different 408 408 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 228 228 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Emacs 201 201 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 372 Is it safe to assume a GUID will always be unique?
- 259 Getting associated type synonyms with template Haskell
- 155 C/C++ Struct vs Class
- 149 How can I draw simple trees in LaTeX?
- 144 Is there a BNF grammar of the TeX language?
- 132 Cool Text Highlighting in LaTeX
- 118 what is the point of return in Ruby?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 2 '15