Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 10 years
95 profile views
Last seen Aug 25 at 22:50
- Stack Overflow 404.8k 404.8k 6464 gold badges352352 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56.6k 56.6k 2020 gold badges163163 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.4k 26.4k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10212 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2217 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1208 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1189 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in GIT?
- 1093 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1013 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 923 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →