Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
101 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 at 20:59
- Stack Overflow 428.5k 428.5k 6565 gold badges358358 silver badges308308 bronze badges
- Seasoned AdviceMod 57k 57k 2121 gold badges170170 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Board & Card GamesMod 26.5k 26.5k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10785 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2328 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1301 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in Git?
- 1283 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1187 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1039 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 988 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →