I am a manager and software engineer responsible for company growth.
My everyday work consists of managing change and developing new products. I take part in sprint events and software development process. This includes product ownerships and high focus on the product and our customers' needs.
I am interested in topics related with software maintainability, software quality, UX and marketing. Currently I am trying to spread agile values and extract what is best from my teams.
I have strong technical background including .NET platform web development.
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Project Management 255 255 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 241 241 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 164 164 55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Angular4 - Scrolling to anchor
- 19 How to add line breaks to an HTML textarea?
- 12 What if you finish all stories before sprint ends?
- 11 When is it not appropriate to use the dependency injection pattern?
- 7 How to access protected members in a derived class?
- 6 How to render tr conditionally in knockout.js foreach binding
- 6 Fetching records by date with only day part comparison using nhibernate
- View more network posts →