Bridge player, director and teacher. Active in Laws and Regulations community as proofreader and general loophole-finder. Can play 2/1 strong NT, but usually doesn't.
Interested in other games as well, but mostly play them solitaire.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 21:11
Top network posts
- 12 Title of short story; competitive bobsleds, "it's possible" catchphrase
- 9 Is it unethical to "mislead" partner if s/he is the weakest player at the table?
- 6 Contract Bridge - Purpose of 4 diamonds bid by West
- 6 Am I allowed to open at the "one" level with hand like AKQxxxx xx xx xx?
- 6 My old cat died and I don't know how to deal with it
- 5 Are there bridge behaviors that are technically within the rules that could be considered unethical?
- View more network posts →