Bridge player, director and teacher. Active in Laws and Regulations community as proofreader and general loophole-finder. Can play 2/1 strong NT, but usually doesn't.
Interested in other games as well, but mostly play them solitaire.
Top network posts
- 13 Why is the King of Spades the best opening lead with this hand?
- 12 Title of short story; competitive bobsleds, "it's possible" catchphrase
- 9 Single-width "10" for card game presentation
- 9 Is it unethical to "mislead" partner if s/he is the weakest player at the table?
- 7 My old cat died and I don't know how to deal with it
- 7 Why do the same as others in matchpoint bridge?
- 6 Contract Bridge - Purpose of 4 diamonds bid by West
- View more network posts →