I grew up Mennonite, so I play Rook. Not the kids' game in the rules book, but the more sophisticated Rook 10½ variant.
Now, mostly play Catan (Cities & Knights, unless we're teaching new people!) and Agricola/Caverna.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '16 at 3:08
- Photography 138.4k 138.4k 4545 gold badges399399 silver badges713713 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 36.2k 36.2k 1717 gold badges9494 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 27.7k 27.7k 1212 gold badges118118 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 356 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 240 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 207 last time file opened
- 205 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 205 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 143 what is the CentOS equivalent of /var/log/syslog (on Ubuntu)?
- View more network posts →