I grew up Mennonite, so I play Rook. Not the kids' game in the rules book, but the more sophisticated Rook 10½ variant.
Now, mostly play Catan (Cities & Knights, unless we're teaching new people!) and Agricola/Caverna.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '16 at 3:08
- Photography 126.4k 126.4k 4040 gold badges372372 silver badges674674 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 30.1k 30.1k 1515 gold badges7878 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 21k 21k 1111 gold badges9696 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6k 6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 310 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 234 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 200 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 183 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 169 last time file opened
- 155 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 130 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →