I grew up Mennonite, so I play Rook. Not the kids' game in the rules book, but the more sophisticated Rook 10½ variant.
Now, mostly play Catan (Cities & Knights, unless we're teaching new people!) and Agricola/Caverna.
Member for 10 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '16 at 3:08
- Photography 137.5k 137.5k 4242 gold badges394394 silver badges711711 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 34.6k 34.6k 1717 gold badges8888 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 27.2k 27.2k 1212 gold badges113113 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 345 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 237 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 205 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 198 last time file opened
- 191 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 137 what is the CentOS equivalent of /var/log/syslog (on Ubuntu)?
- View more network posts →