I grew up Mennonite, so I play Rook. Not the kids' game in the rules book, but the more sophisticated Rook 10½ variant.
Now, mostly play Catan (Cities & Knights, unless we're teaching new people!) and Agricola/Caverna.
Member for 9 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '16 at 3:08
- Photography 136k 136k 4141 gold badges379379 silver badges684684 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 32k 32k 1515 gold badges8181 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 24.7k 24.7k 1212 gold badges101101 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 236 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 203 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 186 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 173 last time file opened
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 130 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →