Lapsed Catholic. Luddite Geek. Shy Chatterbox. A mass of contradictions wrapped in an open enigma.
Some days, I really regret making http://stackoverflow.com/a/3638034/14250 a comm. wiki question. Then I get back to helping people solve problems rather than trying to help myself score rep. (But still, over 1,000 upvotes would have really bumped me up the rankings...)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '18 at 5:39
- Parenting 9.5k 9.5k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 Parents disagree on type of music for toddler's listening
- 83 Who actually sent the assassin to kill Bran?
- 53 What triggers crew experience increases?
- 50 How can I deal with "troublesome" Professional Engineer?
- 43 Is it a good idea to design an architecture thinking that the User Interface classes can be replaced by a command line interface?
- 41 How to comfort my dad after telling him that I don't like to do anything with him?
- View more network posts →