logic grad student, Carnegie Mellon
Member for 8 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 8 '14 at 0:07
- Chess 22.1k 22.1k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 200 200 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 152 152 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How do chess openings work?
- 38 What does ELO stand for?
- 36 Strategy in middlegame from boring positions
- 34 Why would one promote a pawn to a knight?
- 34 Is allowing takebacks in friendly games a bad practice?
- 32 Is chess a solved game?
- 31 Do strong players move their pieces with different relative frequencies than weak players?
- View more network posts →