Michiel de Mare
I've been programming since I was twelve years old - Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Java, Ruby. I've done a lot of Java, and since 2006 I'm working mostly with Ruby, and sometimes a bit of Clojure.
- Stack Overflow 29.1k 29.1k 2525 gold badges9696 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Ask Different 868 868 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 358 358 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 241 241 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 598 Multiple Updates in MySQL
- 332 How do you make sure email you send programmatically is not automatically marked as spam?
- 330 When to use lambda, when to use Proc.new?
- 278 Why does sudo change the PATH?
- 263 Disable spell-checking on HTML textfields
- 145 Why is Git better than Subversion?
- 136 Create a new Ruby on Rails application using MySQL instead of SQLite
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
8 Texas Hold'Em Shotgun Questions Oct 20 '10
6 How do we promote our site? Oct 20 '10
1 Should we try to generate basic questions? Oct 26 '10
0 Who should the moderators be? Oct 20 '10