Michiel de Mare
I've been programming since I was twelve years old - Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Java, Ruby. I've done a lot of Java, and since 2006 I'm working mostly with Ruby, and sometimes a bit of Clojure.
- Stack Overflow 38.7k 38.7k 2626 gold badges9696 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 443 443 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 271 271 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 624 Multiple Updates in MySQL
- 336 How do you make sure email you send programmatically is not automatically marked as spam?
- 332 When to use lambda, when to use Proc.new?
- 281 Why does sudo change the PATH?
- 279 Disable spell-checking on HTML textfields
- 145 Why is Git better than Subversion?
- 139 Create a new Ruby on Rails application using MySQL instead of SQLite
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
8 Texas Hold'Em Shotgun Questions Oct 20 '10
6 How do we promote our site? Oct 20 '10
1 Should we try to generate basic questions? Oct 26 '10
0 Who should the moderators be? Oct 20 '10