Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '20 at 15:46
- Seasoned Advice 4k 4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.6k 3.6k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computational Science 779 779 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 When boiling water without any other ingredients in it, why start from cold?
- 46 Is it safe to put hot food in the fridge?
- 37 Most efficient way to store thousand telephone numbers
- 29 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 29 Is median fairer than mean?
- 28 When a recipe calls for a cup of chopped nuts, should they be measured before chopping or after chopping?
- 24 Does the cooperative Lord of the Rings game require a decent amount of experience with the books to be playable?
- View more network posts →