I'm a security guy now. I used to be a DevOps-ish guy. Before that I was a Linux guy. I've also been a Windows guy, a network guy, a Help Desk guy, and a soldier guy.
I like your stereotypical geeky things, like gaming and astrophysics. I also like some not-so-geeky things, like skydiving. I still don't like spectator sports.
I tend to run my life as a series of obsessions. Some stick around after I find new things, and some just fall to the wayside.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 11 '12 at 18:12
- Server Fault 14.9k 14.9k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 276 276 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 IPTables only allow localhost access
- 53 How Often Do Windows Servers Need to be Restarted?
- 48 How to grep ps output with headers
- 43 Land ratio vs mana curve
- 32 What mindset changes are helpful to get the most out of LOTRO?
- 27 Using the "net user" command in Windows XP to list all group memberships for a specific Active Directory user
- 26 How do I keep the ssl key for our website confidential?
- View more network posts →