I am Philipp Kretzschmar, a backend developer from Hamburg working at Demvsystem.
My main weapons of choice are:
I play around with:
I used to write some
scala, but for now I don't want to go there anymore.
I feel most comfortable on a unix-like system featuring a powerful bash. (This excludes MacOS.)
I love to code within JetBrains's flavored IDEs, e.g. IntelliJ, PhpStorm, WebStorm and using the IdeaVim plugin and having a docker-compose stack to develop on.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 at 16:20
- Stack Overflow 36.6k 36.6k 4141 gold badges157157 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10.7k 10.7k 1818 gold badges5050 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Arqade 5.7k 5.7k 3030 gold badges6868 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5k 5k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Ask Different 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 How to add a newline to the end of a file?
- 221 How to host google web fonts on my own server?
- 202 Make the green full screen window icon on Yosemite maximize windows
- 164 What is the difference between npm-shrinkwrap.json and package-lock.json?
- 159 How do I determine the number of RAM slots in use?
- 140 How to wrap selection in quotes using PhpStorm?
- 133 How to change the default behaviour of the fullscreen/maximize button?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.