Experience. Bought my first Magic: The Gathering deck in April 2019 (Simic Guildkit), and made my first own Commander deck shortly after. At the table I play Commander and the occasional Draft; I only play Standard in MTG: Arena.
- Teysa Karlov
- Samut, Voice of Dissent
- Kykar, Wind's Fury
- Nikya of the Old Ways
- Muldrotha, the Gravetide
- Jodah, Archmage Eternal
Member for 1 year, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '19 at 16:24
- Role-playing Games 8.5k 8.5k 1313 gold badges5050 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Arqade 255 255 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 171 171 55 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Does a fighter's Action Surge trigger Extra Attack?
- 32 What are the mechanical consequences that arise for a PC with the undead creature type?
- 27 Optional rules for a DM to compensate for lack of healing in party?
- 26 As a player with ADHD, how do I avoid disrupting the game?
- 24 True Polymorph: can a player use legendary actions of its new form?
- 24 Would 'Detect Magic' reveal spell scrolls?
- 23 How do I make a tanky Monk?
- View more network posts →