- Law 47.6k 47.6k 22 gold badges8383 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 22.3k 22.3k 2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Politics 2.4k 2.4k 44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Writing 2.3k 2.3k 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 710 710 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Can I legally make a website about boycotting a certain company?
- 78 Who is frowning in the sentence "Daisy looked at Tom frowning"?
- 76 What do you call a plan that's an alternative plan in case your initial plan fails?
- 74 Landlord wants to switch my lease to a "Land contract" to "get back at the city"
- 68 What is the meaning of “and subject to the jurisdiction thereof” in the 14th amendment?
- 66 'Hard work never hurt anyone' Why not 'hurts'?
- 55 Can women also go shirtless in public legally?
- View more network posts →