- Retrocomputing 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 464 464 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 191 191 11 bronze badge
- Software Recommendations 181 181 33 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 151 151 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Was Locomotive BASIC significantly better than Sinclair BASIC?
- 19 How did integer multiplication work in 8-bit BASIC without CPU support
- 15 Why did the IBM PC have an internal power supply?
- 13 Why did the Rumble Pak for the Nintendo 64 require batteries when it actually apparently doesn't?
- 12 When and why did tape recorders acquire a "remote" input?
- 12 VIC20, VIC-20, or VIC 20?
- 11 Why was the Amstrad CPC slow at scrolling
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.