I've been involved in one aspect or another of the adventure games hobby for the past twenty-five years. Started playing in 1987. (First game? Champions, followed by CyberSpace, the Iron Crown cyberpunk game for Space Master, their sci-fi Rolemaster spin-off.) Was hired by InQuest Magazine in 1996, where I started my editorial career. Since then, I've done work for Green Ronin, Malhavoc Press, Dream Pod 9, and White Wolf. I managed two different game stores in the metro Boston area in the 2000s. Still gaming after all these years.
I have a weakness for good coffee and bad puns.
- Role-playing Games 44.8k 44.8k 44 gold badges119119 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.4k 2.4k 1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 665 665 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 494 494 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 266 266 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What is the "whiskey flask" problem with Paradox?
- 50 Where does the Transform Vampires/Werewolves into lawn furniture rote come from?
- 47 Why do people refer to Blue color as "U" in Magic the Gathering?
- 43 How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 40 What is the origin of the word "Soak" for avoiding damage?
- 38 Is it common to wear costumes when (tabletop) roleplaying?
- 36 What are the major changes made to Vampire: The Masquerade for its 20th Anniversary edition?
- View more network posts →