Hmm still thinking of something catchy
- Academia 4.7k 4.7k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 196 196 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Puzzling 183 183 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Can I be forced to conduct an exit interview?
- 94 Is it acceptable to email an author to ask for a copy of his book that is currently out of print?
- 74 How should I acknowledge a friend for giving me a RAM module, which enabled me to run bigger simulations?
- 73 Parting gift for departing manager for which I didn't contribute hasn't arrived, and I'm the one supposed to give it to him
- 56 My PhD thesis has personal information and I don't want this to be public. What can I do?
- 55 Do academics charge for talks at student societies? As a PhD student, should I ask for some honorarium when giving a talk at a student society?
- 54 Active listening in casual conversation: why does it not work?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.