Hacker, enthusiast, nerd ♥
- All started with Java
- Then a little bit of C, C++, Objective-C, Swift and Rust followed
- Most of the time I spent scripting and hacking with Python 3
- I got my Bachelor's degree in IT Security at the Ruhr University Bochum (RUB).
- Before that, I studied Informatics: Games Engineering at the Technical University Munich (TUM).
I currently work as Cyber Security Engineer, f*** yeah 🎉
Before that I worked as:
- Frontend developer
- Python developer
- Android & iOS developer
- Java engineer
In ❤︎ with perfection.
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges5151 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Ask Different 273 273 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 253 253 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 227 227 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 151 151 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 ImportError: No module named Crypto.Cipher
- 65 Why am I seeing "TypeError: string indices must be integers"?
- 50 How to print an exception in Python?
- 46 How to convert CRLF to LF on a Windows machine in Python
- 31 How to check if an excel cell is empty using Apache POI?
- 30 LaTeX table positioning
- 28 How to enumerate a range of numbers starting at 1
- View more network posts →