- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Chess 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Physics 867 867 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 521 521 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Puzzling 490 490 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units?
- 36 Why is there at a 50-move rule and a 75-move rule?
- 22 Is it legal to play a move without hitting the clock?
- 20 Where can I download high quality images of poker cards?
- 14 Is it allowed to talk to your opponent in a tournament game?
- 12 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 12 The games AlphaZero lost
- View more network posts →