I played Yu-Gi-Oh! since it came out, started calculating card drawing probabilities and got addicted to math. Now I have a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a card probability calculator of my own design, based on a formula I have proven to be correct. You can trust me on my probabilities and if not, the general formula I usually use is the multivariate hypergeometric distribution, so you can check my probabilities.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '18 at 20:09
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 66 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 766 766 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 598 598 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 468 468 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 396 396 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How serious can this review invitation be?
- 20 Is mathematics just a bunch of nested empty sets?
- 14 Is it wise to try to remove myself from predator mailinglists?
- 12 Why does the inverse of surreal numbers exist?
- 12 Reject a paper based on relevant but pointless research direction
- 10 Why should I use a big powerstone instead of smaller ones?
- 9 Is the product of all positive rational numbers equal to one?
- View more network posts →