Top network posts
- 30 Why do primitive and user-defined types act differently when returned as 'const' from a function?
- 12 Do array elements count as a common initial sequence?
- 10 Error in constructor receiving two parameters by value
- 8 How can calling a function pointer saved from a previous execution fail?
- 8 Why can't I overload a non-class function with a class function?
- 6 What cin.ignore() does exactly?
- 6 static, constexpr, const - what do they mean when all used together?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 10 '18