- I've been programming since High School, but only started professionally in the late
- I was very active on comp.object back when OOP was first becoming a "thing."
- I'm happy to be active on the next new thing, reactive programming.
- I have worked professionally writing C++, Objective-C, Java Script, Python, Ruby, and now Swift.
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 691 691 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 250 250 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 UITextField binding to ViewModel with RxSwift
- 35 Parse json in Swift, AnyObject type
- 25 pickerView shows up as question marks instead of data?
- 23 what is difference between do(onNext:) and subscribe(onNext:)?
- 21 iOS: How to pass a model from view model to view model using MVVM?
- 19 Cyclomatic Complexity Violation: Function should have complexity 10 or less: currently complexity equals 13 (cyclomatic_complexity)
- 18 RxSwift: What is the best practice to use DisposeBag?
- View more network posts →