Q the Platypus
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 '18 at 21:29
Top network posts
- 37 Can proof by contradiction 'fail'?
- 31 Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?
- 20 How to represent sum/union types in in json schema
- 20 The "functions" of untyped lambda calculus are not (set theoretic) functions so what are they?
- 10 In Perl why does adding "|| die" onto a statement cause it to evaluate in scalar context?
- 10 Some confusion about what a function "really is".
- 9 Could the police be sued for failing to protect citizens in countries where gun ownership is severely restricted?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 9 '18