Magic: the Gathering Rules Adviser and DCI sanctioned organizer, Netrunner player (regionals level) and all around boardgame nerd and collector.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 at 20:22
- Board & Card Games 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 333 333 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 170 170 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Why doesn't a go board have an 'I' ('i') column?
- 30 How should I ship cards?
- 26 If a Planeswalker transforms into a creature during the main phase, but it is suddenly killed, is it still able to attack?
- 23 How to build a budget-friendly manabase for a 5-color deck?
- 21 Which game is this six-sided die with two sets of runic-looking plus, minus and empty sides from?
- 17 Can a “flung” creature that is destroyed still deal damage?
- 16 Why does a blocking 1/1 creature with double strike kill a 3/2 creature?
- View more network posts →