Magic: the Gathering Rules Adviser and DCI sanctioned organizer, Netrunner player (regionals level) and all around boardgame nerd and collector.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 at 18:06
- Board & Card Games 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 333 333 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 170 170 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Why doesn't a go board have an 'I' ('i') column?
- 30 How should I ship cards?
- 26 If a Planeswalker transforms into a creature during the main phase, but it is suddenly killed, is it still able to attack?
- 23 How to build a budget-friendly manabase for a 5-color deck?
- 17 Can a “flung” creature that is destroyed still deal damage?
- 16 Which dual lands count as having the name of their respective basic land types for certain effects?
- 15 How does your opponent verify that you're able to cast a Companion card?
- View more network posts →