For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
I've played classic board and card games since the 1960s, and some newer ones too (Settlers, anyone?). I love games of all kinds, but most of my game time is taken with computer games and tabletop RPGs these days.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '20 at 11:03
- Worldbuilding 24.3k 24.3k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.9k 14.9k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14.3k 14.3k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Aviation 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.8k 8.8k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 92 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- View more network posts →