Stack Overflow browser, Meta participant.
Ah Meta, the place where users 'wronged' come to rant and rave, and throw words like 'toxic' and 'rude' our way.
Be we patient or mean, no information they'll gleam, for we are wrong regardless of what we say.
Dear users don't despair, for Meta does not care whether you think us demons or unfair.
When your rage has subsided, our advice has still been provided, so maybe you won't have to pull out your hair.
My true thoughts of Meta, in times when users deem us toxic to our internet environment and come to us to tell us their woes. In a poetic form, free to reuse with attribution. Original draft
Member for 3 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '17 at 15:59
- Interpersonal Skills 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 803 803 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 How to get my coworkers and family to respect my hobby
- 45 "Paradoxically my name can be the solution" - what am I?
- 26 How do I tell my close-ones that I don't appreciate it when they say I look like a bird?
- 19 Show off your hats! (2017)
- 18 The Map to Radiance
- 16 How can I get more of each evolution stone?
- 16 Should the new timeline view show links to review items?
- View more network posts →