Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '19 at 12:44
- Academia 36.3k 36.3k 1414 gold badges104104 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 15.9k 15.9k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9.1k 9.1k 66 gold badges3737 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Computational Science 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 335 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 141 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 118 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- View more network posts →