- Mathematics 41.9k 41.9k 88 gold badges6969 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Game Development 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 106 Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 100 In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 87 The Mathematics of Tetris
- 62 Does newer card text on a Magic: The Gathering card override the old wording?
- 60 if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 58 What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- View more network posts →
5 Should we edit titles so they are questions? Apr 9 '13
-1 Question About Games in General Jul 2 '14