Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
- Stack Overflow 36.2k 36.2k 2323 gold badges109109 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.7k 20.7k 3939 gold badges110110 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.3k 7.3k 22 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 402 Setting table column width
- 364 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 205 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 182 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 169 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 133 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 96 Canadian postal code validation
- View more network posts →