- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '18 at 22:42
- Stack Overflow 68.1k 68.1k 2323 gold badges136136 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 406 406 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 499 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 401 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 211 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 140 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 116 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 27 '18