I have a fancy graduate degree in political science. Now I work for my state's legislature doing research.
I typically answer questions that can be answered from either professional research, law, or existing data. Then I spend all that rep downvoting answers that lack references.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '17 at 0:40
- Politics 19.7k 19.7k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 891 891 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 624 624 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Why must Chinese maps be obfuscated?
- 63 If conservatism believes in individualism, then why do conservatives often support regulation of personal decisions?
- 59 How do I insist that American hotels accept my employer's credit card for payment, instead of asking for personal CC upon checkin?
- 52 How do so many people here on Academia.SE, and in general, afford lavish higher education programs?
- 47 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 47 Why are binding referendums proposed directly by citizens so rare?
- 46 How do the zombies win when they're so weak?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 9 '17