I am a language and IT specialist and software developer. My current activities include:
- development of a number of titles for iOS and other platforms, notably including Solitaire Whizz Compendium for iPad (see www.solitairewhizz.com);
- development of various web sites, including the compilation and back-end development of language dictionaries and learning materials (incorporating Java Servlets and MySQL among other technologies);
- language translation, with a focus on specialist IT translation between French, Spanish and English;
- web articles devoted to Java programming with a focus on performance.
Please message me privately for information about potential collaboration.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '14 at 1:23
- Stack Overflow 20.4k 20.4k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.7k 18.7k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Linguistics 466 466 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 356 356 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- French Language 345 345 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 240 Scanner vs. StringTokenizer vs. String.Split
- 115 What is the purpose of long, double, byte, char in Java?
- 86 Is there a reason the British omit the article when they "go to hospital"?
- 73 Does setting Java objects to null do anything anymore?
- 64 Threading in Java: How to lock an object?
- 64 Java Timer vs ExecutorService?
- 63 2 bytes to short java
- View more network posts →