I play Magic the Gathering Addictively; Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt; supported by a thorough understanding of the rules. If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from: http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx
Also board game frequently, when I can gather the folks to do so, thanks to a re-introduction by Wil Wheaton.
Add to all that, the joys of google fu to find answers.
Besides, everyday I'm shuffling.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '18 at 7:09
- Politics 9.7k 9.7k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4k 4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Law 270 270 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 269 269 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Is President Trump right that there was violence on "both sides" in Charlottesville?
- 56 What medical costs burden the military enough to warrant banning all transgender people?
- 43 Does casting a 10 minute spell really take 100 rounds of combat?
- 38 When was the Second Amendment last used to fight against the US government to protect people's freedom?
- 33 If Hillary Clinton was authorized to declassify information, then why would information she possibly leaked be classified?
- 32 Why does Trump want to increase military spending?
- 30 What makes "Voter ID laws" so controversial in the US?
- View more network posts →