Cleaner [klee-ner] adj
1. characteristic valued by a programmer's personal preference for something that cannot otherwise be justified using accepted Software Engineering principles: This approach increases cyclomatic complexity and reduces encapsulation. It's cleaner, do it.
Member for 10 years
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '16 at 21:06
- Stack Overflow 45.2k 45.2k 1111 gold badges7979 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.6k 5.6k 2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Bicycles 752 752 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 584 584 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 560 560 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 In JPA 2, using a CriteriaQuery, how to count results
- 215 What is Dispatcher Servlet in Spring?
- 209 Validation error: "No validator could be found for type: java.lang.Integer"
- 155 Can someone explain mappedBy in JPA and Hibernate?
- 135 Why should Java ThreadLocal variables be static
- 125 Difference between EST and America/New_York time zones
- 105 What is the difference between @ManyToOne(optional=false) vs. @Column(nullable=false)
- View more network posts →