Cleaner [klee-ner] adj
1. characteristic valued by a programmer's personal preference for something that cannot otherwise be justified using accepted Software Engineering principles: This approach increases cyclomatic complexity and reduces encapsulation. It's cleaner, do it.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '16 at 21:06
- Stack Overflow 42.9k 42.9k 99 gold badges7474 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.5k 5.5k 2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 584 584 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 540 540 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 469 469 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 208 In JPA 2, using a CriteriaQuery, how to count results
- 191 What is Dispatcher Servlet in Spring?
- 190 Validation error: "No validator could be found for type: java.lang.Integer"
- 144 Can someone explain mappedBy in hibernate?
- 125 Why should Java ThreadLocal variables be static
- 118 Difference between EST and America/New_York time zones
- 98 Get Query String Values in Spring MVC Controller
- View more network posts →