- Academia 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 628 628 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 528 528 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 341 341 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 What happens if a math PhD student fails to find a proof that is the main objective of his/her thesis topic?
- 64 Why has the time spent studying declined so sharply in the United States over the the past few decades?
- 50 Why don't colleges make terms shorter and with fewer classes?
- 44 Why does undergraduate discrete math require calculus?
- 40 What do polarized student evaluation results say about my teaching?
- 40 Can I work alone on an extension of a paper that had multiple authors?
- 29 What did a good academic job market for mathematicians look like and could it ever come back?
- View more network posts →