- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 996 996 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 245 245 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 236 236 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 191 191 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 What does (void *)1 mean?
- 22 Compiler instruction reordering
- 17 What is the point of calling constructor with implicit conversion instead of assignment operator after an object is initialized?
- 17 MTG: Priority before attacking
- 15 c++17 `filesystem` is not a namespace-name
- 13 How can I overload the new operator for multiple heaps?
- 12 How does returning std::make_unique<SubClass> work?
- View more network posts →