An avid martial artist and chess player. Thinks Python is a hammer, and everything else is a nail.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '11 at 8:53
- The Great Outdoors 581 581 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 578 578 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 521 521 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 387 387 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Can any waterborne pathogens survive boiling?
- 23 Is a varied diet necessary while backpacking?
- 14 How much would it cost to get started with Magic: The Gathering?
- 13 How can I treat old and new players fairly, without upsetting anyone?
- 12 How to wash soft fruit?
- 9 Which experts believe Paul "lost" his arguments in 1st Corinthians?
- 8 Pulled a muscle - How to heal and relieve pain
- View more network posts →